Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Books I'm reading now

 See, I'm not one of those people who reads a book only once and doesn't read it again. For some reason I always read them at least twice. It depends on how I like the book, and how interested I am in the story. So all the books I'm reading now are ones I have already read before. So here's the list of them:

1. A Dance Through Time by Lynn Kurland.
















2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.


















and 3. Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.


















You should really check out these books. There really good!

Well the first one I haven't read in a while... It's a nice light book so if I feel like reading something that won't bog me down I pick this kind of book. It's very romantic, and it's about a woman falling asleep on a park bench in New York and waking up in medieval Scotland. I love these kinds of books....

 The second one I'm not really reading. I'm listening to this book being read in a audio book I found online and downloaded from this really cool site that has some free audio books you can download. People volunteer to read books for this site. I think most people know what Jane Austen books are about so I'm not going to explain it. It's a timeless classic!  : P

 And the third one is such a good book I had to read it again!  I have a tendency to read books really fast and don't take time to read them.  I read it a second time to, not only refresh my memory, but to make sure I don't miss important stuff. This book is kinda hard to explain so I'll just type what it says on the back cover: 

"So begins a tale unequaled in fantasy literature- the story of a hero told in his own voice. It is a tale of sorrow, a tale of survival, a tale of one man's search for meaning in his universe, and how that search, and the indomitable will that drove it, gave birth to a legend."

Anyways, I'm dying to go to my library! I want new books to read... I guess I'm just gonna have to wait. -sigh-
Well, I just got back from a nice vacation and it got me out of the house and now I'm glad to be back. and since I really have nothing to do, I'll just read!  : D  haha  ok goodbye all, and happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment