The Liebster award is meant to highlight some of the great blogs with 200 followers or less.
Thank you sooooo much Caressa for awarding this to me! and for keeping up with my irregular posts. ;)
Okay, so here are the rules. Once I get the award I have to:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your 5 picks on your blog with links.
- Let the winners know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the reward on your blog.
Here are the bloggers I want to give this award to:
1. I know that she already has the award but I feel the need to give it back to Bookish. Thank you for keeping up with my posts! I really appreciate it. :)
2. thebookgatherer I love reviews that are short, sweet, and to the point, and her reviews are like that. Awesome blog.
3. A Series of Stupidity This is my sisters blog, but that's not the only reason I'm giving her the award. Her blog is pretty funny. Check it out!
4. Layneman's Terms Her blog is about internet safety and other things too. It's good to know. :)
And apparently I don't follow anymore people that has less then 200 followers. I have no one else to give the award to! So we'll just stick with four...
|Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading|
Anyway, I'm going to do my Musing Monday post here too.
Today's musing asks:
What is/are the first book(s) you're reading for the new year?
Well I still have my library books from the last post, and I have only finished a few of them. So I'm still going to be reading those, but I plan on reading "The Way of the Shadows" by Brent Weeks after they are done.
Well that's it! Oh while I'm thinking of it, I decided not to read "Mistress of the Art of Death" because it was too gruesome for me. I didn't want to finish it.
Okay now that's it. Everyone have a good week, and see you Wednesday! <3