Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Musing Mondays and other stuff.

Well, again I skipped a week.  I just keep slacking! Well before I forget again, I'll do Musing Monday's right now and get to the other stuff later cause it's not as important.
Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
I had to use this picture again. It's so pretty!

Today's musing asks:




How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you'll read next?


It depends on how good the book is. If it's really good, and it has more books in the series, I'm going to wonder when I can read the next one. But if it's a stand alone novel and I kinda like it, at about the end I start to think about what's next. Usually I don't worry about it too much until later or when I finish the book.


Now! Time for the other stuff.
I recently re-read the whole Julia Grey series by Deanna Raybourn again because I was bored. ( I don't know if I told you about this or not.) 
I just got done with "The Dark Enquiry" last night. The problem with these books is their endings. They always leave you hanging! It gets me mad, because she doesn't explain at all what's going to happen in the next book. She gives you hints and that all you get. Now I have to wait for 2013 for the next one because she's currently doing another stand alone novel. So I'll just have to be patient, :(

Now I'm just going to continue to read The Way of The Shadows until I either go back to the library or I find another book to read. Orrrr I could read the giant Sherlock Holmes book I have on my bookshelf right now. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment