Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Updates once again.

Soooo wow. It's been pretty long since I've blogged and I just want to apologize for the irregular posts. I'm not really good at keeping a schedule. haha
So now I'm gonna update you on a few things. Well our home internet has been out for a week now, and I haven't been able to get back on until now. So that's one reason I haven't been blogging. The other reason is that I just have no time anymore. I've been pretty busy, and keeping a book blog is a lot of work. But I enjoy blogging a lot, so I'm not gonna quit, it's just gonna slow down a lot more. I simply cannot be the regular book blogger. Not only are you writing book reviews, your also getting books to read from publishers, and weekly events... There's a lot more that goes on. Me, this was just a way to rant about my book obsession. So this blog doesn't really hold contests, or gets books from publishers, I kinda just post when I want to. That's the good thing about having a book blog. It's up to you. : )

Well on a book note, my Mom got me the first Hunger Games book! I read it in one and half days. Three words: It. Was. Amazing. I loved it!! Then Mom got me the second book and I read that in one day. I have yet to read the third one. Hopefully I can get it soon and read it. I'm excited. I think I'll do a series book review on them. I have my thoughts on them but I'd rather do a review. I haven't done one of those in a while!
Another book I've recently read is "Ten Things I Love About You" by Julia Quinn. This was another book that was really good. It was a nice light read, and it was just what I wanted to read at the time. Very cute; I loved it.
Well I think that's all I have to update you on right now. Once I read "Mockingjay" I'll do a series book review. Until then, happy reading! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment