Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

New books!!!!! :D

Hiya! I finally got to go to the library today! I'm so happy right now. I have new books to read and I can't wait! Ok so I went to the library this morning and I had a big list of books I wanted to get. I had a least 10 different books I want to get. haha I was so happy I didn't have a library fine..... that would have sucked. But I didn't and I got 9 books! I actually had to put away some books there was so much... I'm gonna be reading for the next two weeks and I'm going to savor every moment.

I want to give you a list of books I got but that would take up a lot of space because then I would want to put up pictures of all those books and that would be the worlds longest blog... haha but I can give you a list of them and there titles but your gonna have to do the work and look them up. I might do book reviews on some of them so stay tuned.... ok so here is the list of books I got from my library:

1: Beauty, a retelling of the story of Beauty and the Beast by Robin McKinley. Here's the cover.
2: The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn. Here's the cover.
3: Mistress of Mellyn by Victoria Holt. Here's the cover.
4: Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson. Here's the cover.
5.Silent in the Grave also by Deanna Raybourn. Here's the cover.
6: Till There Was You by Lynn Kurland. Here's the cover.
7: Is a book I've already read before Persuasion by Jane Austen. Here's the cover of the version I have.
8: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. Here's the cover.
and 9: The Savage Damsel and the Dwarf by Gerard Morris. Here's the cover.

Well there ya go! It's a lot of books to read I know, but I think I can get it done before I have to take all of them back. : D
Anyways I'm really excited and I'll do book reviews on some of them to let you know what I think but until then, I'm gonna keep reading. oh and you should really check these books out.... They might be good! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment