Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Random Thoughts

I have found something I like to do when reading a series of books. ok here's the story. I just got finished with the whole series or part (she's still writing more) of the Lady Julia Gray novels, and I have no more books to read, so I was quite desperate for something , anything I could read... So I decided to go back to the first book and read the parts I liked. At first, I was just gonna read the book again, cause I had read the other four and my mind was still on the events of those four books, but I just decided to go and read what I wanted to since i already knew what happened. And that is what I'm talking about. I read over the parts that I didn't understand because I understood them when they were answered in the other books. So I already knew what was going on, and I could get a better perspective. Which I think is a pretty good idea for when you read a series of books. Go over the parts you don't understand, and you get a better perspective, and understand the book better.

Ok sorry, that was in my head and I needed to get it out somehow... haha ANYways, the wedding was awesome and turned out well, I case you were wondering. It was amazing. One of the best weddings I've been to. (Even though I've only been to two weddings in my life...)  Also, my library books are overdue because of the wedding being on the 24 when I had to take them back. I should have got my Mom or Dad to drop them off BEFORE the wedding but I forgot.... : S So now I have to pay the fine... Which will only be like two bucks because it's only been two days.... I think.... Good thing I have money cause I went to clean with my friend and got 35 bucks. Which is more than I've had in a while. So I don't have to worry about that. But still... I hate paying a fine.  Anyways, I've had a pretty good week so far and happy about that because I was so down in the dumps last week.... which I don't even want to go into... but yeah. I think having books to read is the biggest help.... I don't know why but having them makes me sane. And I'm pretty sure everyone wants me sane cause it's a nightmare when I'm not.... So all in all, a good week. All I can hope for is that next week will be as good as this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment