Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Update and more personal problems you don't care about.

Well, I'm always doing updates now instead of doing book reviews because of reasons I will tell you now. Well first, like I said in my other blog , that I always read book twice... well all the book reviews I want to do are on books I've already read once and need to read it a second time... so it's better if I go and read it again, and THEN do a book review. So until I work on that, your gonna have to endure this lame and probably boring, blog. So enjoy!

So now it's update time. Right now I'm reading Sense and Sensibility, thanks to my friend who gave me this book, (Thank you friend!) by Jane Austen. You know how much I like Jane Austen cause I'm always, at least, reading one of her books. (They're so light hearted!)
I'm also still listening to Pride and Prejudice,  but I haven't listened to it in a while, so I didn't get very far from when I talked about it in the last blog. 

Now, away from the updates for a minute, lets talk about Goodreads . I love this site! So if you want to follow me on Goodreads you can. My name on site is Megan. and my username is Doghorse1223. Here's the link:  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2785963-megan  It's set to private but if I want you as a friend I'll accept. : D  Anyways, this site is really cool and if you want to join, you should. It's pretty awesome. You can put the books you've read on your "Read' shelf, and books you want to read but haven't got the chance, on the "To read" shelf. There is virtually ever book you can think of on this site. It's pretty epic.

I'm trying to think of other updates but I can't really think of any...... Hold on.......... Oh yeah!!!!! Ok,  for you people who are wondering, "What happened to Name Of The Wind?" well here the update on that: I finished it in three days, (Which is a record!!!!) and it was just as good as the first time! I love this book.....

It's been soooooo hot where I live. It's crazy! It's like 90 outside.... Good thing I live near a creek! : D
Anyways I think that ends this blog. I hope I didn't bore you too much, and when I read any book a second time, I'll do a review on it, I promise. See you guys later, and remember keep reading! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment