Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm posting this, just to post.

I have absolutely nothing to update you on book wise. I haven't been reading or had the inclination to read which is unlike me... I love reading, don't get me wrong. I guess I just don't have to time for it anymore with school and being social. I wish I could read the rest of my library books in five days, but I don't think I can. I'd have to read non-stop and I can't.  Plus I need to get out of the house and DO something with myself. Maybe that's why I'm not reading... I feel the need to do something productive for a while. I think this would be a good time to take a break and not have books looming, waiting for me to read them. I think I'll try to read what I can, and take them all back. I can right down the page numbers and check them out again later. Which I think is a good idea.
ANYways, enough with my problems. I have been reading I little bit, because I finished "A Fatal Waltz" by Tasha Alexander. And I'm about 120 pages into "Lion In The Valley" by Elizabeth Peters. Oh! I forgot. I think I have come to a decision regarding "Touchstone"  by Laurie R. King. I don't think I'm gonna keep reading it. I like it, so it's not that it's not interesting. I just think it's too grown up for me right now. I think once I get older I'll appreciate it more, but for right now, I don't care enough. I want to care but I don't.
So, I think that's it.  I might post sometimes but not all the time cause I'm not gonna be reading much. When I finish a book I'll tell you about it or do a review on it but for right now, I need time away from books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment