Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

New books and other updates.

Since I wasn't reading as much this past week, I had to take the remainder of my library books back and re-check them out. I also took my long library list and went and got the important books, that I wanted to read first. I really, really, really wanted to get "The Hunger Games" but my library didn't have it, because it was checked out... Apparently it's a popular book. So I got other ones that I wanted to read first. I have till the 17th to read them and I have a total of 9 to read, and that includes the three I had to re-check out. I think I'm gonna spend more time reading and less time on the computer... Ok so here's the list of new books I got at the library:

  • "I Am Number Four" by Pittacus Lore (Which, by the way, is not a real author.)
  • "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte
  • "Lion In The Valley" by Elizabeth Peters
  • "Cloaked" by Alex Flinn (Which I didn't have on my Library List. I didn't mean to get it but I saw it and got it. It was on my TBR shelf anyway.)
  • "A Fatal Waltz" by Tasha Alexander
  • and last, but not least, "The Phantom Of The Opera" by Gaston Leroux
So that's it. These are the new books I got, but I re-checked out "The Outlaws Of Sherwood" by Robin McKinley,  "Touchstone" by Laurie R. King, and "The Birth Of Venus" by Sarah Dunant.

Anyway, I'm excited and can't wait to get reading. So I'm gonna go to do that right now, and leave you. I hope that these books will be good, and that I'll have enough time to finish them all. Happy reading! :)

1 comments:

Caressa (Bookish) said...

Sounds interesting! I'll have to add some of these to my TBR list. Best of luck, :P
-C

Post a Comment