Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesday (September 7)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Here's my new WWW Wednesday post!    

To play along just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
 
• What did you recently finish reading?
 
• What do you think you'll read next?




What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading a lot of books, but the main book is "A Fatal Waltz" by Tasha Alexander.
I don't know why I keep reading these books since I don't really care for the heroine. She annoys me at some points and I like her in others. It's really weird. Sometimes this book is just too fast paced, it's hard to keep up. But I'll keep reading it... for some reason.











What did you recently finish reading?
haha The funny thing is, I don't remember.... It's been a while since I've actually finished one. I've been really busy last week and this week. I don't have as much time to read anymore.  Plus, I'm homeschooled and we just started that. I'm gonna try to keep going and read as much as I can but I haven't had the time to read a book all the way through yet.


What do you think you'll read next?

Probably read my library books that I re-checked out. Those I need to finish.
But just to name one, I think I'll end up reading "Lion In The Valley" by Elizabeth Peters. I've read a few pages, and so far it's really good, and funny. I'm liking this series more as I read it.















Anyway, I hope you liked my post. Happy reading! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment