Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Musing Mondays (November 14)

Hosted MizB at Should Be Reading

Are you currently collecting any authors? Why?
Do you have all of their books? If not, why not? 
Did you buy all the books in the collection at the same time, or did you buy a book here, a book there? Have you actually read all of the collection? If not, why not?

I have a couple of books I've collected when I was young, and I still have on my bookshelf now. I used to collect Junie B. Jones books by Barbara Park and I have most of them. My elementary school had a program each year, where each one of our parents got a flyer that had books you could buy, and it would help the school. I can't quite remember the name of the program but I got a box set of The Chronicles Of Narnia by C.S Lewis but I don't collect his books.
The only author I really collect is Deanna Raybourn. I have her whole Julia Grey Series, but I don't have her stand alone novel. I don't know if I want to get it, or just recheck it out at my library, if I want to read it again. She's going to come out with another stand alone novel and I plan on buying it! I love all her books. She is one of my favorite authors.

The Julia Grey series I bought four of them at one time, and then bought the 5th one at another time.
I bought the Junie B. Jones books at different times. Sometimes a couple of years went by before I got another one.
Yes, I have read all the books I have collected. I've read them all several times. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment