Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WWW Wednesday (November 2)

Hosted MizB at Should Be Reading
ok this is going to be a really shortened verison of WWW Wednesday, cause I have a lot of socializing to do. So here we go!



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

Again, all I'm reading right now is Lynn Kurland, because it's easy to read and put down if need be. 
What are you are you currently reading?
I'm reading "Garden In the Rain" by Lynn Kurland
Here's the Goodreads page.

What do you recently finish reading?
I recently finished "My Heart Stood Still" by Lynn Kurland
Here's the Goodreads page.

What do you think you'll read next?
I'm going to read "Much Ado In the Moonlight" also by Lynn Kurland.
Here's the Goodreads page.

haha Sorry there is so much Lynn Kurland. I've been really busy lately but this next week I'm going to be reading a LOT. I plan on not doing anything but school, cleaning, and reading. We'll see how that works out...
Have a great Wednesday! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment