Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WWW Wednesday (November 9)

Hosted MizB at Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?
I'm reading "With Every Breath" by Lynn Kurland.
This is the last book to read. After I read this one, I will have read all of Lynn Kurland's books in order! :D





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished "Much Ado in the Moonlight" by Lynn Kurland.
I loved this book! It's one of my favorite Lynn Kurland books.





What do you think you'll read next?
I think I'm going to finish up a few books that have a little bit of pages left, and I'll probably start on "Phantom of the Opera" or "Lady of the Glen". It depends on my mood at the moment. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment