Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update! I haven't done one of these in a while...

Hello, peoples. I think I am now back into the swing of things! I've started to read "Lady of the Glen" and I like it a lot! I might do a book review on it.... ;)
I really want to go to the library again, to check out some new books. I haven't been able to get any of the mystery books I talked about in the other blog, because I've just been sitting at home, AND I'm sick. So as soon as I'm able to, I want to go and get them. I should make a library list.... That'll give me something to do.

I know I shouldn't want to go to the library when I have perfectly good books right on the my bookshelf, but I can't help myself. I'm a mood reader. I can't help that when I look at the books on my bookshelf, I go: "ehh I don't really want to read that", or "I'm not in the mood to read this one....". I just can't read a book unless I want to read it. Is anyone else like that? Or is it just me? I don't know. But I think I'm just going to have to suck it up.

Also, I have so many books that I'm almost done reading, but I never get around to reading the rest of it! I should just have a week dedicated to reading the books I'm partially done with. I think I have about 4 books that I started, read to almost the end, and stopped. I need to get those done too.
I need to start to get my TBR pile smaller. It's almost as big as the books I've read! Which is not many.

Okay I think that's it for the updates! Have a good night. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment