Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday (December 14)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading "Silent in the Grave" by Deanna Raybourn again.
I know, I'm lame but I can't help it. I really wanted to read it again. hehe 





What did you recently finish reading? 
I think the last book I finished was "A Dance Through Time" by Lynn Kurland.
The reason I re-read this was because I was in one of those moods for a mind numbing romance that wasn't too deep. Plus this book is one of my favorites.




   
What do you think you'll read next? 
This is always a hard question for me because I usually don't think ahead about anything.  I have no idea what I'm gonna read next. It depends on my mood. As usual. haha 
Everyone have a good night! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment