Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesday (December 21)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?





What are you currently reading? 
 I just got a whole bunch of books at the library (I'm gonna do another blog about it later.) but I'm reading "Book of Fires" by Jane Borodale.









What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished "Silent on the Moor" by Deanna Raybourn.
I HATE the cover of this book. I can promise you, it's not a trashy romance novel. Ugh.... but on the bright side, this book is great. I've read it several times before, and I still love it. :D







What do you think you'll read next?

I think I'll read "Mistress of the Art of Death" by Ariana Franklin next. 
This looks like it's gonna be a pretty good mystery book. Can't wait to start it!









Soon I'm gonna do another blog about all the books I got today at the library so you can see but until then, everyone have a good week! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment