Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hiya!

Well, I'm sorta gonna give you an update on what I'm reading right now because.... well, I don't know. I guess I could have done a review on one of the books I've already read but, I didn't want to at the moment. So, now I'm doing this blog instead.  I'm reading at least four books right now so that might lead you to think in your head: "How can you read four books at once?" Well, here's the answer. You can't. But I have found a way, not to read all of them at the same time, but read the one I most want to read at the time, or according to my mood. So, I'll give you the names of all the books I'm reading and tell you what book I am in the mood to read. First, I'm reading The Wise Mans Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. I'm on page 690 of it's 900 something pages... It's a really long book, but well worth it if you have been waiting since 2004, like my Mom, for this book to come out. She read this before me and I'm now the second one reading it... Well, my Dad wanted to read it too but I beat him to it.... but that's beside the point. ANYway, It's really good so far. I love it. I'm reading this one now before any of the others I'm about to mention, because I'm in the mood to read it... and I can't tell you why because I don't really know... Ok second, I'm reading The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier. I'm on page 120 of this book, and so far I love this book too.... She's such a good writer... Third, I'm reading Beautiful Darkness (the second book to the Beautiful Creatures series) and I haven't got very far in in it because of the reasons I mentioned in the previous blog, (I don't feel like giving you the link so you'll just have to find it yourself if you haven't read it yet) but here's the jist of it in a sentence: Too low of a care factor. I have at least, three books that I have a higher care factor than this one... I'm think I'm gonna read this one after I'm done reading the rest of the other books... simply because I just don't care enough. Forth is Angel by James Patterson (it's part of the Maximum Ride series) but I can't technically say I'm reading this one because I let my sister, Lauren, read it since I have three books with 300 pages or more to read.  So, that's all the books I'm reading! I don't think you care but... oh well. Now ya know.  Ok, so back on the subject of The Wise Mans Fear, I was looking at Patrick's site, he does a blog, and I found one that's pretty funny... I think you should read it if you have heard of Patrick Rothfuss and his first book, Name of the Wind.... in this particular blog he does a recap of it, so if you have never read Name of the Wind and want to take the lazy way out and not read it before reading The Wise Mans Fear, then you can. It's hilarious:
http://blog.patrickrothfuss.com/2011/02/our-story-thus-far/     Anyways, on that note I'm gonna leave you now and start reading.... because that's what I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment