Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WWW Wednesday (August 31)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Well, it's the last day in August, and here's my WWW Wednesday post. Enjoy! :)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?







What are you currently reading?

I am reading "Touchstone" by Laurie R. King.
So far I'm liking it. It is a stand alone novel. I have read the first four books of the Mary Russell series by Laurie, and I love all of them and can't wait to read the next one. I found this book while borrowing the last Mary Russell book from my friends library. I thought it looked cool, so I checked it out at my public library.









What did you recently finish reading?
 I think the last book I finished was "Beastly" by Alex Flinn.
It was a good book. I liked it a lot. Here's my review on it.
 















What do you think you'll read next?
 I think I'll read "The Outlaws Of Sherwood" by Robin McKinley next.
This book is her version of the Robin Hood legend. I've only read a couple pages into it, but I can't wait to keep reading it!














Well, I hope you liked this weeks WWW Wednesday post. Until next time, and keep reading! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment