Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogger award! XD

Ok so like any normal day, I go on to check my Blogger account to see if anyone has commented or posted anything recently. And I go to find that Bookish gave me an award! I was sooooo happy, you have no idea.
After so many times of posting and not getting any comments, I LOVE when I get them because it lets me know who's reading and if they like it or not. Sometimes when I don't have any comments I get a little discouraged. I'm always asking myself: "What if I did something wrong?" "What is wrong with my blog??" To get an award really made my day! I was so happy that someone was reading it and liked it so much that they put it as there second person to award it to! XD So a BIG thank you to Bookish for awarding this to me!

Now here comes the hard part. I was told that I needed to thank the person who gave it to me. That's easy, check! Then I need to tell 7 things about myself. Which is also easy, so here we go! (I don't know if these things about myself should be book related or not... )

1. I cry very easily. It doesn't matter if I'm happy, mad, or sad.
2. Reading is my passion. Well, no duh because I have book blog! :P
3. I don't do well in big crowds. I tend to get claustrophobic...
4. I like to bake. A dream of mine is to have a bakery and live in Asheville.
5.I'm a very emotional person. I feel things deeply and I'm very sensitive.You could say I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm an open book and I lay everything out on the table. Which means I don't have a lot of secrets but when I do, they tend to come out sooner or later.
6. I'm VERY clumsy. I'm always tripping over my feet, or bumping into stuff.
7. I HATE being in the center of attention. It freaks me out.

Ok that was easy. I don't mind telling other people about me. Now the REAL hard part begins... I have to give this award to 15 other bloggers. Now I'm going to tell you right off the bat, that I don't follow a lot of blogs yet, so I don't think I can give it to 15 people. I would if I could but I do have a few that I would like to give the award to.

1. Can I give the award to Bookish even though they already have one? Well I'm gonna do it just because.
2. Bookzilla. I love her reviews because they are short sweet, and to the point. Plus she reads a lot of Jane Austen. ;)
3.Randomize ME I love her blog because it's not just book reviews, it's music reviews and a whole bunch of other stuff. AND she always has free Kindle, Nook, and other book deals which are help me find new books!
4.Should Be Reading because she's the one who has all the great meme's! Plus, she's also the one who helped me find other people to follow. :D

Ok, so I have a question. Can I award this to other people besides book bloggers? Cause I got a few that aren't book bloggers but have really good blogs.... I'm going to do it. haha

5. Book Harbinger I love her reviews! They are very detailed. I also love that she's read Silent In The Grave and loved it! XD
6. Just Another Book Loving Girl. Her reviews are really good, and she has a lot of contests which is awesome!
7. Crystals Book Reviews Crystal lost most of her followers because she changed her URL. But her blog is great! Check it out. :)
8. Obsessed With Books She has great book reviews, very insightful. :)
9. Lilie's Blog and Books This girl is a book blogger from France!
10. Ramblings Of A Teenage Bookworm She does mainly YA books. Great reviews!

Ok, Now for the blogs that aren't about books:
11. A Series Of Stupidity  Ok this is my sisters blog, but I love it! When I suggested that she do a blog, I knew it was going to be good. She doesn't have a whole lot of followers but check her blog out!
12. Life According To That Girl This is a great blog, of my friends. :D
13. Layneman's Terms This is a blog about computer safety. It's a great blog for beginners.
14. 642 Things To Draw This is a blog from a book called 642 Things To Draw, and this is about her doing the pages of the book.
15. TLC (Tucker's Little Corner) This is my friend Tucker's little corner of the world.

Hey, I did do 15 blogs! :D  Again I want to thank Bookish for giving me this award. Thank you so much! and I hope you all have a good day. : )

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey we have a few things in common. I've never done too well in big crowds and being the center of attention isn't my most favorite thing. Oh yeah and I cry easily too.

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me! =D

Caressa (Bookish) said...

Congrats Megan and thanks so much for the great blog!

I'm a little bit claustrophobic too (although it's actually a learned behavior for me), lol. :)
-Caressa

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Congratulations! :)
I'm just stopping by to say hi, I'm your newest follower.
Vicky xxx

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

No problem! :D Thanks for following back! x

nicchic said...

Megan, congrats on the award and thanks for mentioning my blog in your post. I just wanted you to know that you should only blog for your own enjoyment and not worry about if you do/say anything wrong. If you worry too much blogging might seem like work instead of fun! A good way to get more followers and comments is to hold a contest for a free book...or to leave comments on other blogging sites. I would like to recommend a book for you...its pretty long and a bit slow at times but its perfect for that cold winter weekend - The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova.
Nicole @ ObsessedWithBooks

Post a Comment