Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWW Wednesday (October 26)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
This time I will not forget WWW Wednesday! haha so here we go...


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? 
I'm reading "My Heart Stood Still" by Lynn Kurland.
I've already read this book before but I'm reading it again because I'm trying to read all of Lynn Kurland's books in order.
This is a great book, and I love it. :D





What did you recently finish reading?


"Love Came Just in Time" by Lynn Kurland.
This is a bunch of short Lynn Kurland books in one. 
The story's in this book are from different anthology's.
I like this book because it's all the short story's you need to read to get the rest of the books, but in one book. Now I don't have to find three separate books, I can just read one! 


What do you think you'll read next?
Well for right now I'm just gonna stick to Lynn Kurland books because that's what I'm in the mood for, and their light reads so I'm able to put them down when I want to. 
The next book in the series is "A Garden In the Rain" by Lynn
Kurland and I'm going to read this next.
I think this was one of my favorites but I don't remember... We'll have to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment