Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WWW Wednesday (October 5)


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I'm reading a whole bunch of different books. It depends on my mood. I'm reading Emma by Jane Austen (Again), I'm also reading "Lady Of The Glen" by Jennifer Roberson, and "One Magic Moment" by Lynn Kurland. 
What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished reading The Very Thought of You by Lynn Kurland. This book is part of a series of books. It's kinda hard to explain. Lynn Kurland follows two family's. The De Paiget family, and the MacLeod family. She starts with one book and it's the girl and the guys story, and the next book goes into another family members story.  There is no order specifically that you read them in, and you can read them just fine, stand alone. It's really up to the reader which order they want to go in. They could do it by order of publication, or they can do it in chronological order. It's up to them. I really enjoy these books. For more info you can go on Lynn Kurland's site.

What do you think you'll read next?
I don't know yet. I got a couple books in the mail recently and I've been reading those. I have yet to go to the library, so I'm sure I'll find books there. For right now I'll just stick to my books I bought. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me! XD

1 comments:

Caressa (Bookish) said...

Hey Megan! Bookish has just received the Versatile Blogger award and we've passed it on to you. I hope you enjoy!

http://bookishlybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/10/blogger-award-our-first-versatile.html

-Caressa

Post a Comment