Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update!!

I just want to thank everyone again for commenting and following me! I know that this is probably the fifth time I've said thank you but I can't say it enough. Now time for the update.
I'm pretty sure I've already told you this but I bought a few new books recently. I usually don't buy books, I just get them from the library cause it's cheaper that way. But I had some extra money to spend, so I have those books that I have to read.
I've also been re-reading all of Lynn Kurland's books. I have all of them and I'm trying to read them in order, but it's hard because I don't know which order to do it in! So I went on Lynn Kurland's site and found that there are several ways to read her books. I picked one, and I'm almost done reading them all.  I love her books because they are so unrealistic. I'm sure you can't travel through time and meet hot Scottish lords but.... A girl can dream...
Ok I got a question to ask. How many of my followers have read The Phantom Of The Opera. I know that many of you have seen the movie, and I have too, I just don't know if it's gonna be any good... So if you've read it, let me know what you thought of it!

I don't know what it is with me and Jane Austen books, but I love them! I think I've read Pride and Prejudice and Emma (My two absolute favorites) a thousand times! I don't know... there's something about them that is so lighthearted, that it's easy for me to read them over and over again, and still feel excited about it! I just love them. : )
Ok I think that's it with the updates for now. Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment