Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Sorry. :(

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately! I haven't been reading at all... I've actually been a social teenager these past couple of weeks. Oh and I'm sorry I missed WWW Wednesday. I think it's a little too late now to do it otherwise I would.
I've been keeping up with my Lynn Kurland books, but other than that, there hasn't been much reading going on here. I wish I could update you on more....
I found a couple if new books (like I need any more TBR books...) I'll name off a few and give you a summary of each of them.

1. "The Book of Fires" is about a girl pregnant with an unwanted child and she has to make her way in London, and she meets a guy who makes fireworks. It seems like a cool story.








2.  An Enola Holmes Mystery: "The Case of the Missing Marquess".
This is a book told by Enola Sherlock Holmes little sister. Her mother has disappeared so she goes to London to search for her. 

















3.  "1Q84"  I really don't quite know what's it's about actually but it looked cool. I know the basic story line but not a lot about it.  Here's the Goodreads page.
















Anyway, I think that's it for this blog. Till next time and keep reading! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment