Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Books, books, and more books.

Well if you look at my Goodreads button you can see all the books I got from the library today... and there's a lot. 8 books in all. I'm sure everyone thought I was a freak... I had my arms full of books walking around with a purpose trying to find more books. haha -shakes head- I have a problem....

Anyways, I'll name off the books I got and show you the covers. Here's the list:
  • "A Poisoned Season" by Tasha Alexander
  • "Beastly" by Alex Flinn
  • "Touchstone" by Laurie R. King
  • "The Princess, The Crone, and the Dung-Cart Knight" by Gerald Morris
  • "The Birth Of Venus" by Sarah Dunant
  • "The Blue Sword" by Robin McKinley
  • "The Outlaws of Sherwood" also by Robin McKinley
  • "Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien

 So there you have it. All of the books I got. and I have to read them in two weeks. Which isn't bad... I could do it by then. I've done it with 10 books before.
Anyways, I'm really excited to read them and maybe if I like them enough, I'll do a review on them.

Also if you noticed, I changed my blog up! I was kinda tired with the template I had so I have a new one now! I like it. I even put a little welcome message for those of you who are new. The only problem I'm having with it is that the little bar at the top it usually has is gone, and (I said this in the welcome message) you can get out of my blog by going to the top of the page and clicking "Log In" and it should take you back to your dashboard. If you found my blog, and you don't have a Blogger account, it will take you to blogger.com.

Ok I'm gonna go becuase I want to start reading my new books, so bye for now and keep reading! :)

P.S I didn't feel like showing the covers so you'll have to find them on your own. I'm pretty sure that these books will be good, so check them out!

1 comments:

Kaila said...

The Hobbit is excellent.

Post a Comment