Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (August 24)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
It's Wednesday! So here's my WWW Wednesday post:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?






 What are you currently reading?



I am currently reading "Beastly" by Alex Flinn.
I got a whole bunch of books at the library, 8 to be exact. And I've finished two of those 8 books. So this is the next one I'm going to read. I've only read a few pages so far, and I hope it will be good.













What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished "A Poisoned Season" by Tasha Alexander.
It's was good, I liked it. I did a review on it with the first book, here.
















What do you think you'll read next?



I think I'll read "The Hobbit" by J.R.R Tolkien next.
My friends say that this book is really good so I'm gonna take there word for it.
I have never read any of the "Lord Of The Rings" books, so this is my first time.
I can't wait!











So there's my post! I hoped you enjoyed. :-)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi! I follow your blog and I would love it if you would follow mine. Here is my WWW Wednesday - http://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/wwwwednesdays-82411.html

Megan said...

Hey Melanie! Thanks for the invite, but I'm not really interested in Christian books. Thanks for following me though! :)

Brock Brasil said...

Just finished:the black cat by Poe
reading: superman stole my panties ....
...yeah right reading the count of monte crisco
going to read: the squires tales# 2

Post a Comment