Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (August 17)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
This time I remembered that it was Wednesday so here's my WWW Wednesday post:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...                         
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?





  What are you currently reading?

I'm reading "The Heir To Sevenwaters" by Juliet Marillier.
I've already read this book before but I decided to read it again. I went to a store in my town called Friends Of The Library where they have a whole bunch of used books you can buy, and my Mom found this book in paperback. This is one of my favorite books of the Sevenwaters trilogy.










What did you recently finish reading?

Again, I have not finished any book yet. At first I was reading this one but then I started to read the other book and put this one down. So I have yet to finish it... but I'm almost done with it.


I've already read this book before but I'm trying to read all of Lynn Kurland's books in order so I'm rereading it. It's a good book!






What do you think you will read next?

I have no idea. I'm going to the library Friday so I have a big list of books I want to get. So it could be anything really. I don't know when I'm going to be able to borrow a Mary Russell book or Amelia Peabody book from my friends private library but I could get one before I go to the library. So at this point.... We'll just have to wait and see.





I hoped you enjoyed this WWW Wednesday post. Happy reading! : D

1 comments:

Melanie said...

*New Follower*! I hope you will stop by my blog and maybe follow back!

Melanie

christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com

Post a Comment