Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (August 10)

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Ok here we go!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?






 What are you currently reading?
                         
I am reading "The Dark Enquiry" by Deanna Raybourn.
I got this book in the mail yesterday, and couldn't put it down. I had to force myself to not read it so I didn't finish it in one day. haha A very hard feat for me... This book so far has been amazing. I can't wait till the next one comes out!




What did you recently finish reading?


Unfortunately I haven't finished any book yet because I have other books that get in the way so I haven't read any of them all the way through... The book that I'm about finished with is "The Mummy Case" by Elizabeth Peters.







What do you think you will read next?


I think I'll read "O Jerusalem" by Lauire R. King.
This is the fifth book in the Mary Russell series, and I'm excited to read it and see what other mysteries Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes come across. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this one, so lets hope it's as good as everybody says it is.







So there ya go! I'm liking this WWW Wednesday thing... It's kinda fun!  You should check out Should Be Reading, and maybe you'll like her reviews. : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment