Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Update! :D

I've been having a busy, busy week so far. So I haven't really had time to blog but I'm doing it now! I got books from my friends home library that I think I told you about in one of my blogs last week, but just to say it again I got:

                                            "The Moor" by Laurie R. King


and:                              "The Mummy Case" by Elizabeth Peters


I've read "The Moor" already, and now I just need to finish "The Mummy Case" which I'm already enjoying. Let me just say, "The Moor" was amazing. I'm going to do a series review on the Mary Russell series later when I read all the books, so I'm not gonna go into detail about "The Moor" but it was a very, very good book. I liked it a lot, and can't wait to read the rest of the series.

I think I read a little too fast.... I read "The Moor" in two days. I'll tell you right now I don't skim read through my books. I read them, for real. Every word. Then why do I read them so fast??? I don't know. I guess if I really like the book, I read it faster. Hmmm....

I have about 6 books on my currently reading shelf, but I'm not I'm reading them all at the same time. I read a few pages, and if I'm not in the mood for it, I mark my place and read another. I have "The Count Of Monte Cristo" on the "CR" shelf, books one and two of the "Iron Fey" series, "The Hound of Baskervilles" and "A Study in Scarlet" by Arther Conan Doyle.  I just haven't got around to reading any of them because of the other books I keep getting.... I'll read them eventually.

Anyways, it's been a good week so far. I busy one, but good. I'll let you know how I liked "The Mummy Case" when I'm finished with it. I'm sure it's gonna be a good book as well.

Happy reading! <3


Update on post: I totally forgot it was WWW Wednesday! Sorry! Well at least you got to see what I'm reading now ("The Mummy Case") and what I recently finished reading ("The Moor") but lets do the third one, what I'm going read next: 
I'm going to read "The Gift of Christmas Past" by Lynn Kurland. It's the next book in the de Piaget series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment