Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

It's time...........for an update blog!

I'd never thought I'd see the day when I felt bogged down by all the books on my TBR shelf.... I have exactly 96 books on my to read shelf on Goodreads. Wow. I have books crouding my shelf right now, AND on my bedside table.... It's scary. Here, I'll show you:


The TBR books on my bedside table....




Ya see what I mean? That's a LOT of books to read. On any other day, this would make me very happy. But for some reason, today I don't feel so happy about it. I'm sure it will change later but for now... I'm a little crowded. I have to read the library books first because they have to go back soon. haha You should see my library list! Here's the pic I took of it, so you can see what I'm talking about:

My library list.




It's an entire page full of books I want to get at my library...
Anyway, so far I've read three of my 8 books I got at the library. and I've done a review on two of them so far. Now, I have to decide which book I'm gonna read next.Which one do YOU want me to read? You can leave a comment if you would like.  The one I'm thinking about reading is "Touchstone" by Laurie R. King. It looks like it's gonna be a good book, but we'll see.
Ok.... what else do I update you on? I can't think of anything. Oh well. Until next time, and keep reading! : D

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You NEED to read The Hunger Games series!! It's so good =D I can't wait for the movie to come out in March 2012 ahhh!!!

I have a whole lot of books on my tbr list and shelf too. I don't think there will ever be a time when I've read them all because there's always new ones to add :)

Oh and I love the new look of your blog!

Megan said...

haha I keep hearing about The Hunger Games. They say there really good. I'll try them out!

and very true. I just go on Goodreads and look through the new books, and I'm finding more books. haha

Thanks! I like it too :D

Caressa (ruthm.girl@yahoo.com) said...

I totally agree with this! XD My Goodreads is overflowing and I can't read them fast enough. ;P Good luck on devouring that stack of literature. :)

Post a Comment